As always, we encourage prospective charter members to research all fraternal organizations available to them. We believe that joining a Fraternity is a life-long investment, and requires diligent research before a final decision should be made. We invite you to contact our Vice President of Expansion at email@example.com to answer your questions. Also, the information found within this website will provide you with some insight into the character of our Fraternity.
Qualifying for Expansion
Becoming a part of Pi Delta Psi is a challenging endeavor. Candidates must have the utmost dedication and unrelenting determination. We seek only those qualified men with great potential to join our organization. By bringing Pi Delta Psi to your school, you’re opening a world of opportunities for yourself and your campus community.
Through the Fraternity, you’ll participate in activities ranging from cultural workshops to social mixers. You’ll become a leader on campus, by organizing volunteer services and addressing community issues. You will make new friends of all diversities and form networks among your peers and with our extensive network of alumni. The greatest reward is the eternal bond that you will forge with the Fraternity members worldwide. You will establish a lasting legacy by building a fraternity that will persevere well beyond your academic years.
In selecting schools for expansion, Pi Delta Psi seeks the following:
- Support from University Administration.
- Support from local Fraternities and Sororities.
- Support from local student organizations, particularly Asian and Asian American organizations.
- Students that are strong leaders with organizational and programming experience.
- Students with an interest in Asian and Asian American cultural awareness.
- Students who are determined to bring Pi Delta Psi Fraternity, Inc to their campus.