Through the commitment of Alumni and Undergraduate Brothers, Pi Delta Psi has grown tremendously since its inception in 1994. Our unrelenting commitment to Academics, Cultural Awareness, Righteousness, and Friendship/Loyalty has attracted prospective members from across the country, allowing for consistent expansion projects to new schools every year.
Becoming a part of Pi Delta Psi is a challenging endeavor. Candidates must have the utmost dedication and unrelenting determination. We seek only those qualified men with great potential to join our organization. By bringing Pi Delta Psi to your school, you’re opening a world of opportunities for yourself and your campus community.
Through the Fraternity, you’ll participate in activities ranging from cultural workshops to social mixers. You’ll become a leader on campus, by organizing volunteer services and addressing community issues. You will make new friends of all diversities and form networks among your peers and with our extensive network of alumni. The greatest reward is the eternal bond that you will forge with the Fraternity members worldwide. You will establish a lasting legacy by building a fraternity that will persevere well beyond your academic years.
In selecting schools for expansion, Pi Delta Psi seeks the following:
- Support from University Administration.
- Support from local Fraternities and Sororities.
- Support from local student organizations, particularly Asian and Asian American organizations.
- Students that are strong leaders with organizational and programming experience.
- Students with an interest in Asian and Asian American cultural awareness.
- Students who are determined to bring Pi Delta Psi Fraternity, Inc to their campus.
If you and your campus can fullfill these criteria, please contact our Vice President of Expansion at email@example.com
to express interest in bringing our Fraternity to your school. Our Vice President of Expansion will then contact your University Administrators and advise you on the appropriate expansion procedures in accordance with your campus policies.