Thank you for you interest in sponsoring the Kappa chapter.
Donations will be split up so that 80% will be applied towards the chapter’s outstanding dues and the remaining 20% will go towards supporting the fraternity. If dues have already been paid for this semester (YAY!), the amount will be credited towards next semester’s dues. Click the “Donate” button below to make your donations via PayPal today.
Show your support to the members of the Kappa Chapter: Cornell University!!