The Mission of Pi Delta Psi Fraternity, Inc.
The mission of Pi Delta Psi Fraternity, Inc. is to maintain its fraternal existence by instilling values that nurture and perpetuate the continual growth and development of the individual through academic achievement, cultural awareness, righteous, and friendship and loyalty while fostering ethical behavior, leadership, and philanthropy.
Pi Delta Psi was founded on these principles to help promote Asian awareness amongst ourselves and throughout the community. We envisioned this to be possible by going out of the boundaries of an organization and creating a fraternity on the basis of common goals and ideals in the form of a brotherhood. We believe that through education, we can become more knowledgeable about the different Asian cultures, overcome obstacles of racism and discrimination. Therefore, unifying us as a whole.
This mission statement embodies the purpose of our fraternity and is set forth as a guide that empowers each member to better himself, the brotherhood, community, and society as a whole.
The Objectives of Pi Delta Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Educate others and ourselves about the different Asian cultures
- Bring men of common goals, culture, integrity and honor together in the bond of friendship
- Achieve the highest academic excellence
- Contribute back to the community by offering service
- Promote honorable achievements in every aspect of human endeavors
- Development of leadership skills, intellectual achievement, moral and social skills to be utilized in our collegiate and post collegiate years.
- To achieve the highest integrity of an honorable man, To Achieve Excellence Through Brotherhood
Knowledge, Righteousness, Camaraderie and Heritage. These are fundamental ingredients necessary for individuals to become strong and respected leaders for the future. Pi Delta Psi Fraternity, Inc. through its actions, beliefs and structure actively instills these ingredients during and after an individual’s academic years. The fraternity provides opportunities for individuals to become great thinkers, activists, and role models.